The Green Flag system is overseen by the Hiking Organization of Southern Africa (HOSA) and runs under their Quality Control Committee. The Green Flag accreditation system is organized and managed by Prof Leon Hugo who can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or directly at email@example.com or +27(0)82 578 3023.
- Have your tail assessed for certification by Green Flag Trails.
- Enroll for training as a certified Green Flag Trail auditor.
- Request assistance in developing a new trail or re-vamping it to suit Green Flag accreditation requirements.
- Enroll for a training course in Trail building and maintenance.
- Senior trail managers and others interested in trail development can join one of Green Flag Trail Planning courses.